Shades of Red

Red is my second favorite color. Yellow will always be my top one. hehehe!
Red means prosperity and joy. 
Red roses symbolize passionate love. It is associated with fiery heat and warmth. 
Red can be symbolizes as life, as of the color of the blood. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. 
Red is also the color of passion and lust.
Red is the color of Mars, the planet known as the God of War. 
On the negative side red can mean temper or anger, dangerous or burning. 
Red is good for a dinning area. Paint it red for it boosts your appetite without you noticing it. =)
Red flag means a warning signal.
Code red means a critical situation or indicates an emergency.


Does the color red means something to us? I believe it does. Color reflects our aura. Aura means an energy that surrounds a person or a thing. Pick your color! Pick red!


I had my fair share of difficult situation. Red flag up I must say. I admit it is hard to handle but life doesn't end there. Not yet. Keep moving forward. You have to stand up and fight. Especially when you are wearing this red stiletto. such a killer!