Group Product Pictures
Swatches of Creme Blushes ( Perfect For Layering Over Powder Blushes For A long Lasting Look)
Joie-De-Vivre and Optimistic Orange
Swatches of Paint Pots ( Layer under eyeshadows to help your shadows stay longer)
Rubenesque and Fresco Rose
Swatches of Lipgelees ( Look like dazzleglasses X 10 for sparkling lips)
Shift To Pink and Lush & Bright
Swatch of Pearlmatte
Alone Swirled Together
Swatch of Nail Polish Coconut Ice
The very latest in a series of famous M∙A∙Collaborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic. From the unstudied, Sienna Miller style of Spitalfields Market to the grit-and-glamour of Portobello Road, the swinging London girl has always been an unstoppable M·A·C makeup force! Spring 2010 insists on the ultimate flower fusion, with M∙A∙C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and, of course – blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.
- Shell pearl - Pale peach with gold pearl
- Summer Rose - Soft violet pink with pearl
- Give me liberty of London - Flat creamy pink (matte)
- Free to be - Creamy true coral (matte)
- Dame’s desire - Frosty mid-tone reddish purple (frost)
- Birds & Berries - Frosted dark green blue (veluxe pearl)
- Bough grey - Mid-tone blueish grey (satin)
- Ever hip - Creamy light coral (cremesheen)
- Peachstock - Neutral peach (satin)
- Petals & Peacocks - Creamy bright magenta pink (amplified)
- Blooming lovely - Creamy greyed lilac mauve (amplified)
- Frankly fresh - Neutral pink beige with soft pearl
- Perennial high style - Creamy bright pink coral
- English accents - Creamy midtone blue pink
- A different groove - Deep purple brown with pearl
- Prim & proper - Neutral nude
- Dirty Plum - Sheer Dark Plum (Pro)
- Vestral white - Creamy white (cream)
- Blue India - Dark green blue with pearl (cream)
- Liberty of london makeup bag/small – MAC stores & online only - $ 22,00
A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 3.5″.
- Liberty of london makeup bag/medium – MAC stores & online only - $ 25,00
A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 5″.
- Liberty of london scarf – MAC stores & online only - $ 95,00
A limited-edition scarf designed with an exclusively created floral pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Rows of coral, orange, yellow and blue flowers form a repeating pattern on a white background. The fabric is a soft wool/viscose blend. Made in Italy. Measures 27″ x 82″.
Lips and cheeks get the pretty young thing treatment…Cremesheen Glass makes a comeback for Spring 2010. Introducing six new très jolie shades and three bring-back essentials, because the world wants more of this creamy, high-flying gloss formula that provides sheer, Just Superb colour with a touch of sex-o-shine!
To accentuate them, a combination of six Lip Pencils ranging from neutral to pinks and browns, to delight and define. And here’s a lovely thought: six new Mineralize Blush Duos are also making a limited appearance. Inspired by the original, they provide a gossamer sheer and lightweight application…all Too Fabulous.
Cremesheen glass (all will be permanent)
- Just superb - Dirt neutral pink
- Loud & lovely - Blue pink
- Richer, Lusher - Peach coral
- Double dare - Coral red
- Deelight - Mid-tone neutral
- Over indulgence - Neutral brown
- Fashion scoop - Clear pink (repromote)
- Partial to pink - Light peach pink (repromote)
- Boy bait - Light nude (repromote)
- Boldy bare - Dirt red brown (LE)
- Mouth off - Deep peach coral (LE)
- Trimmed in pink - Bright blue pink (LE)
- In Synch - Bright yellow pink (LE)
- Naked liner - Light neutral (LE)
- Chestnut - Intense brown
* Hot Date Creme brulee, shimmering chestnut, champagne, shimmering azure, mint, and warm taupe
* Kiss ‘n Tell Ballet pink, hot pink, icy white, deep violet, charcoal, and peony
Fusion Soft Lights
* Baked Starlight White gold, bright pink, warm bronze, rosy pink, and ballet pink
* Berry Hot
* Pink Sugar
Liquid Liner Pen
An ultra-fine liquid eyeliner pen that can take you from sweet and sassy to ultra-seductive in just one sweep.
Swatches of Lipglosses Liqueur and Naked Frost Plus Swatches of Lipsticks 5N, Empowered, and Myself.
Swatches of Eyeshadows All Races, Cross-Cultural, Banshee, Showstopper.
Some brands are still trying to tell us how they'd like their product publicised by us and recommended to readers by us, thank you very much. Pointless to invite on-line writers to a launch in November and insist it can't be spoken about until February 2010. So, hope you'll all love the new Vaseline body cream when you read about it next year. Of course, it's already all over the internet having launched in the states so I'd say its an ill-conceived embargo in the first place?