UFO replies

Hi Yunho-yah who I want to call oppa. Let's get married.
[Yunho] Okay, get married with oppa(me) ^^


I think Junsu oppa is the funniest in the world. Cutie baby oppa~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Cutie fan~~



Oppa is mine.
[Jaejoong] You're mine.


Changmin-ah! I like you more than my bf!! T_T Sorry I'm this kind of noona - -; But it's the truth keke
[Changmin] You can't be like that noona~^^


Ho please reply♡♡
[Yunho] Since when was my name Ho... keke


I'm a genius. Oppa who saw this text is a babo
[Yoochun] You, the one getting the reply is a babo too..


I'm sending this to the world's most splendid person. The world's most splendid person!! How about a reply with your splendid fingers!?
[Junsu] You're talking to me right??


I'm sleepy~ I think I'll go to sleep if oppas sang me a lullaby!
[Jaejoong] Sleep well~ My baby~~ In the front lawn and matdongsan(korean chips)~


Yoochun-ah...I want to see you on this rainy day..I want to share an umbrella with you and go to the gobchang street....When are you going to buy noona gobchang(cattle's small intestine, tis actually good)?
[Yoochun] Hm... Should I go out now? Where do you want to meet?^^

Please send me an oyaji gag♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Kimi mo suki~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Changmin-ah my grades are not even funny, there's no A.
[Changmin] I'm going crazy.


Changmin-ah stop getting worked up over fan's studies and text me some sweet message. K? ^^^^^^"
[Changmin] I'm not getting worked up;;


Oppa, how is the air in Pusan?^^*~ I wanted to say this from before.... don't ever trim your armpit hair.
[Changmin] O;;K;; Thanks for worrying;;;;


Reply!!
[Changmin] How dare you use a commanding tone!! keke


Joongie come out!!! Where are you Jaejoong~
[Jaejoong] Jaejoongie here!!


Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa shave your armpits right? >_
[Jaejoong] Actually I wanted it to grow so I tried shaving it... But it doesn't grow... T_T


Oppa, want to spend a passionate night with me?
[Jaejoong] Oppa already promised Yunho!!


Credits: aaaawccccc@dbskexclusive

Sexy JJ:


JJ

Some random pics with JJ:

Credits:as tagged+asianfanatics