~ ~SUCH A RANDOM POST OF MINE.... ~ ~


I skipped school today aish don't judge me..it's just that...
it's so cold outside...that's it...no more warm nice weather...bye bye autumn...here comes the winter...x_X
Xmas i'm waiting for you!!!!!


here imma post some random things...hope u like it
enjoy^^


newsflash:

DBSK WON #1 again on M! Countdown
and apparently dating on earth will air next year too..so stay tunned we have many interesting dramas next year ^_^


now back to my post


3 years old child sing and dance to mirotic


it's a three year-old japanese kid who seems to be a tvxq fan too
kawaii desu^__^





Same kid dancing to "Rising sun"


hahaha the scream of max ahahhahaha




jae


jae daydreaming [i love it when he does that]


hhahaha i found this and i think its hilarious:)) its the mc from happy togheter:)) hahaha


behold~ the infamous magic stick of Rain



Changmin Angry!!!so scary!!!

hahaha whoaa max what was that?:)))xDD







T -Tablo ..... 秀 - Junsu ....... 珉 - Minnie ....... 天 - Chunnie .. 浩 - Uknow

秀 - " in this Broacast ..."

T- "come 20 sec. START"

珉 - " NO way NO way , i say NO more"

珉 = " BLO " .... ( i dunno how to translate this...xD)

T- "Changmin ah ..how's life?"

珉 - " ok ok ....i say NO more!"

T- " Changmin ah.... i got it"

珉 - "i hate this"

T- " Ok Ok, i understand"

珉 - "NO MORE"

T- " ok ok, i understand"

珉 - " how's THIS ?"

T - " ok ok , i understand"

天 - " wow, this"

T- " if you say this in a broacast ...."

浩 - "it's INCREDIBLE"



credits:toocutedoggy


081023 Channel-a - THSK Tokayaki No.1

ahaha poor kamo butt x_X ...and jaejoong winner as always...







HAHA THIS SHORT ""MINI-DRAMA" IS JUST FOR MY FUN^_^ don't be hating ok? peace!
i called it a mini-drama because :

1) it's short..kinda`
and
2) its a drama because the end is sad hahahahhaha just read and u'll see

ENJOY^_^ HOPE U HAVE AS MUCH FUN READING IT AS I HAD MAKING IT^__^

who's my girl?yeah ur my fav girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket


what?YOUR fav girl?

Photobucket

but she's MY ...fav girl...
aish that's it i said it...

Photobucket

look at me how sexy i am
how can she not pick me?
Photobucket

don't mind him!
sarangheyo!

Photobucket



Photobucket

KITY DROPS DEAD _____
OTOKE?? X_X

Photobucket

*_*

that's what you call sexy? xDDDD

Photobucket

watch this!

Photobucket


then how about this? -_-

Photobucket

#_@

but what about me?? look how cute i am!

Photobucket

cute? i'll give you CUTE!

Photobucket


i can be sexy too!!
Photobucket


ok last try! here i go...omo please let her pick me!!!

Photobucket

*goes and grabs JAE and runs away with him

Photobucket

Photobucket

b4 we go i just wanted to say:
hwaiting!!

Photobucket

and chunnie comes and kills us all
ahahhahahaa
THE END!

Photobucket

castings:
in the role of the "Fav girl": kity
boys fighting over her:DBSK
kamsamnida!!

ladies and gentlemans i give u DBSK!
great job boys u were great!

Photobucket


haha ROFL LMAO
credits to ME [kity]


Jaejoong--I'm A Fool

"Loving you without you knowing I exist,
Offering you everything you might not wished for,
I remain nothing but a fool,
A fool longing for you."




credits:saccherina@youtube

[Translation] 081022 Han Hyo Joo Interview: "Jaejoong Is Still Very Unnatural"



Actress Han Hyo Joo delivered her promise to do her best in the upcoming Japanese-Korean collaboration drama, "Heaven's Postman."

On the 22nd, Han Hyo Joo revealed through a phone interview that she liked the script ever since she saw it, and made the decision to accept the role. Also, the director was someone she'd worked with before in "Spring Waltz," adding to her confidence.

About her role this time, Han Hyo Joo said, "In the past I had roles in history dramas or roles that weren't compatible with my real age, but this time my role is just right for my age, so I believe I can show everyone my best." She also expressed her anticipation for "Heaven's Postman."

The thing she's spent the most time on for this drama is acting. She said, "We went through the script for the first time on the 21st, and interaction with the other actors is very important, but because this time we are working with many very famous people, we will focus on the quality of acting."

Han Hyo Joo, who will be working with TVXQ's Jaejoong, said," We met for the first time when we were going through the script, and since we aren't close regularly, it was kind of unnatural." She also stated," Youngwoong Jaejoong attends activities with the identity of a singer, and I believe we can work together well this time to show everyone our best side."

Also, "Heaven's Postman" will begin filming in early November. Release is set for May of 2009 in Korea.
I'm sure there will be piccies on the internet soon,as we know the capabilities of our cassies neh?? ^_^


Translation: jae!fany @ Shinki! Forums (http://iscreamshinki.net)
Source: Sports Seoul + Mr. TVXQ + Together TVXQ


B4 I REALLY GO...I WANTED TO SHARE WITH U THE FIREWORKS SHOW FROM THE FESTIVAL IN MY CITY THIS WEEK ^_^ ENJOY!
credits for the video:
me [kity] it's taken with my very own phone... please enjoy