kim kardashian | silk blazer


kim kardashian the kind of person who if kim kardashian like an item of clothing, a bag or an accessory, kim kardashian ’ll get it in a few colors because I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. I think outfits can look more polished when you color-coordinate your accessories.


You don’t have to be too overly matchy, but choosing the right color-coordinated accessories to finish off a look can be fun! In the pic above I accessorized my jeans and silk blazer with some dark brown leather boots and bag, and matched with a brown leather tassel necklace and dark brown sunglasses.
I designed a lot of my Belle Noel jewelry pieces in both palladium and gold so that you can choose the color you like and match your favorite piece with your other accessories.
Do you guys like to match your accessories?