WHY IS SHE FAMOUS | Bianca Stephanie



BIOGRAPHY:
Bianca Stephanie Beauchamp was born on October 14, 1977, in Montreal, Quebec. A self-described “scrapper,” Bianca spent most of her childhood with the boys in her neighborhood, playing ball and climbing trees. Although her parents never had much money, they did the best to provide for Bianca and hersiblings. “My parents made sure that our weekends were spent as much as possible outside the city,” she says. “We always had more than enough food on our plates and we had fun activities.”





WHY IS SHE FAMOUS: 
Bianca Beauchamp is as synonymous with latex as Henry Ford is with the automobile. In the past 10 years, this Montreal-bornfetish model has helped popularize the stretchy, skin-tight material through her popular website. “I never thought my website would become popular,” she admits. “My website was just a fun way to express myself and my love for latex.”
It comes then as no shock that Bianca Beauchamp made our Top 99 list of Most Desirable Women in 2008. She rose from No. 31 to No. 24 when AskMen.com released our 2009 list.