Emmy Awards 2010 Fashion Favorites are...





Heidi - Rocked her black Marchesa mini to the max.  Her sleep updo and sparkling jewels elevated this sexy look.

January - A lot of people didn't like this dress, but I'm going to go against what they say and I say I Loved  it!!! The shimmering blue Atelier Varsace gown will probably end up in a museum someday.
She topped it off with Cartier diamonds worth 1.2 million dollars. Mui Mui provided the footwear. The only thing I didn't like was the intentional tousled bed hair.

Claire- I was in a film with her once in New York and must say she is a nice girl with great personality and very fun to work with!!! The Emmy winner dazzled in a shimmering Armani Prive gown.

Michele- Looked absolutely Elegant!! She wore a midnight blue Oscar de la Renta gown, which she paired with custom dyed Brian Atwood shoes and a Swarovski satin cluthch.