Will Smith --? It all depends. Sometimes he sure will!

Here's a couple of delicious items featuring the equally delicious Will Smith, who was outed a while ago by a Hollywood Madam who had this to say to the panting, drooling press:

"I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion," she said. "Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys."

My advice to this Madam: get more guys on-staff! Good lord, they're not hard to find, especially in the regions of Hollyweird!


Want more on this story? Here you go:
http://www.queerty.com/will-smith-hired-male-hookers-says-discrete-madame-20081017/
http://mel-keegan.blogspot.com/2008/10/will-smith-or-wont-he-turns-out-he-will.html

So far, so good. Is it true? Is it rumors? Make up your own mind, folks, but the rumors don't seem to want to go away. Ready for more?


Here's a great feature: Jada "Encouraged" Will Smith's Love Scene in "Seven Pounds" ...

...and I got to thinking, as I read that headline, how many love scenes have I seen the delectable Mr. Smith play? And I realized, I haven't seen one yet, because I haven't been able to get out to the theaters to see Seven Pounds (yet), and I never did get the chance to see Ali before it was trashed by the movie critics which caused me to put it so faaaar back on the backmost burner, it's still sitting there.

Food for thought? More than you'd think. When you read the above feature, check out some of the comments on the story and be ready to gnash your teeth, because homophobia is alive and well out there, much as most of us would like to think it ain't.

Let's round this up with a beauty shot, in the interests of eye (and brain) candy: